Deeper chart frame customization

09-30-2022 11:33 AM
StevenGilmore
New Contributor

Heya! I am a novice at GIS, but i've taken a few courses, and i loved using "Convert Labels to Annotation" geoprocessing tool for deeper customization of my maps. I was curious if a similar tool exists for charts and graphs. I have some Y-axis labels that (seemingly) have no way to be removed, and they're clutter really. 

Thank you in advance, and i apologize if it's a dumb question. I tried to Google the information for myself, but i struggled to find efficacious verbiage, haha. 

1 Reply
ChristopherAllen
Esri Contributor

Hi @StevenGilmore ,

Thanks for the great question! In the upcoming 3.1 release of Pro, we are adding the ability to toggle visibility for axis labels. You’ll also be able to change the style (including visibility) for the x/y axis labels independently so that you can hide the y-axis labels while displaying the x-axis labels. This functionality will be included in the Format tab of the Chart Properties pane (and will be documented here: https://pro.arcgis.com/en/pro-app/latest/help/analysis/geoprocessing/charts/change-chart-appearance....). 

Please let me know if this does not answer your question.

Thanks,

Chris

0 Kudos