Credits associated with Feature Layer/Data

10-01-2022 07:42 PM
Frequency
New Contributor

Hello there. First time posting so please bear with me. I am trying to include the information of the company/entity which has gathered the data of, lets say a feature layer, and display it automatically within a layout in Pro. If I create a feature layer and share it in ArcGIS Online, when someone else uses it, is there a way to include the information of the party responsible for providing the data automatically within the layout in Pro (or otherwise) ?

I've added my name in the Credits/ Attribution within the layer's setting in ArcGIS Online as a test on a very basic points layer. However, when I search the layer in Pro from  catalog-> portal -> ArcGIS Online and add it to the map and create the layout, only the basemap service layer credits appear. Initially I expected these credits to contain any additional credits associated with the layer. I think I'm looking in the wrong place. I checked Dynamic Text within the Layout menu but again, I can't find a field containing this information. Any help would be appreciated. I included some images, I hope they help.  

0 Kudos
0 Replies