copy/paste special

Jump to solution
02-08-2023 07:04 AM
temprobertcottreau131313
Occasional Contributor II

I am having an issue with Copy/Paste Special in ArcPro that may not be a big deal but is a nuisance.

I have my Template set up into which I want to copy the feature.

I select a feature from one layer, Copy, then Paste Special expecting for my Template to pop up for it to be pasted into that layer.

Instead, the popup box says 'Choose the format you would like to paste'  below this is 'Text'.  If I close this box and try to Copy/Paste Special one or more times, my Template eventually pops up and everything is fine.

Has anyone else come across this oddity?  If so is it a simple fix?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
temprobertcottreau131313

it seems as though this is a real oddity.

i'm also copying text as a part of my process and thought that the clipboard would automatically clear when I copied another parcel after pasting the text from the previous parcel.  I suspect that the text is staying on the clipboard.  found out that pressing the Print Screen key solves the issue.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
temprobertcottreau131313

it seems as though this is a real oddity.

i'm also copying text as a part of my process and thought that the clipboard would automatically clear when I copied another parcel after pasting the text from the previous parcel.  I suspect that the text is staying on the clipboard.  found out that pressing the Print Screen key solves the issue.