Select to view content in your preferred language

Configuring Related Records Popups/Forms in Pro for AGOL

11-16-2023 01:57 AM
tiztrain
Occasional Contributor

Hey all,

I am currently using related records with a 1:M relationship for a feature class (1) to a few tables (M). Pro does not have the capability to be able to display these related records, natively like AGOL is able to, without using Arcade.

What I want to be able to do is configure the popups, including related records, one time in Pro and then publish it as different projects to AGOL. I have created a template, in Pro, that is used as a starting point for all our projects which all the symbology, metadata, scaling, etc is configured. One of the pain points of the template is that the popups/forms can't be completely configured in Pro before publishing due to this limitation.

tiztrain_0-1700130791951.png

Is implementing this capability in the road map for ArcGIS Pro? Is there a better, easier way to setup my projects so that popups don't need to be configured each time?

2 Replies
warne59
New Contributor

FYI, if the attachments are in a format (PDF, PNG, JPG) you can actually display them in the map tip also. There is a URL path to pull the data but don't remember it offhand.

AlexanderSt__John
New Contributor III

Would love to see support for Related Record popup components in Pro, so that when I overwrite a hosted feature layer, I do not need to manually re-add all my related records to the popup in the hosted feature layer or web map properties.

0 Kudos