Citizen Problem Reporter: generate multiple emails not working

11-04-2020 10:35 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am trying to set up the citizen problem reporter to send multiple emails using the send emails tool as provided on the Local government solutions page (Send email notifications - Citizen Problem Reporter | ArcGIS Solutions for Local Government )

I have been able to get the first email update to work, however when I try adding a second email setting, it will not update the field. I have tried to my knowledge all the iterations of SQL I know, and even left the query blank so it would run on all the submitted issues, but the table is not updating from "sent" to "internal", and the email is not sending to the manager email. I attached an image of the code (I did change the Recipient address for the second setting in this example as to not post anyone's personal email). If anyone has any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate them.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
CatherineCronlund
New Contributor II

Were you able to get this to work? I am trying to get my sql query to send to specific e-mails depending on who it is assigned to but I am at a loss. I know it works because I did it a couple months ago but I cannot remember how I did it.

0 Kudos