Can the new clause be automatically filled in the operators and fields of the above clause?

04-17-2020 12:43 AM
圈圈
by
Occasional Contributor

0 Kudos
8 Replies
DavidPike
MVP Frequent Contributor

I might be misunderstanding, your question isn't clear, but the 'where' is a sql statement which is only specified once.

the rest is accomplished with and/or statements.

0 Kudos
圈圈
by
Occasional Contributor

Yes, I didn't make it clear before. I mean, every time I create a new clause, I have to manually select operators and fields. I want to be able to automatically fill in the operators and fields of the above clause. Does ArcGIS Pro provide this method?

0 Kudos
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

You can save expressions and reload them... see the disk and folder icons above the check mark on your image.. they are for saving and loading expressions

0 Kudos
圈圈
by
Occasional Contributor

Because I often need to enter different expressions, using saved expressions is not suitable for me.

0 Kudos
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

Then there are no other options.

0 Kudos
圈圈
by
Occasional Contributor

Thank you anyway.

0 Kudos
DavidPike
MVP Frequent Contributor

Sorry for misunderstanding. I think there's a toggle button to switch from interactive to manual entry. I'll have a check

0 Kudos
圈圈
by
Occasional Contributor

You are right, there's a toggle button to switch from interactive to manual entry. That's good for pasting SQL expressions from the clipboard, but I often need to enter different expressions.

0 Kudos