can I display content created in v 10.7 in an older version?

Jump to solution
01-21-2020 02:19 PM
JeremiahGarcia
New Contributor

I created maps in arc desktop 10.7.1, I then attempted to work on that content at school which utilizes a older version but I could not view any of my content.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ShaneMiles
Esri Contributor

Hi Jeremiah Garcia‌, 

Depending on which version of arc desktop your school is utilising, you will most probably have to save a copy as a previous version of arc Desktop. Go to file and Save a Copy and then use the option in the screenshot below to select which version.  

For futher functionality check out Save to Previous Versions under ArcGIS for Desktop. I hope this has helped answer your question. 

Shane

View solution in original post

3 Replies
ShaneMiles
Esri Contributor

Hi Jeremiah Garcia‌, 

Depending on which version of arc desktop your school is utilising, you will most probably have to save a copy as a previous version of arc Desktop. Go to file and Save a Copy and then use the option in the screenshot below to select which version.  

For futher functionality check out Save to Previous Versions under ArcGIS for Desktop. I hope this has helped answer your question. 

Shane

JeremiahGarcia
New Contributor

Hi Shane, Thank you for your advice, as soon as I am back on campus I will try this out and let you know how it goes. 

Thanks again

Cheers!

0 Kudos
ShaneMiles
Esri Contributor

Jeremiah Garcia Awesome, good luck!