Bug with 'Show Selected Records' Attribute Table view in Pro

Jump to solution
04-02-2019 09:22 AM
AW_Grove
Occasional Contributor

I am editing a hosted feature layer from AGOL in Pro 2.3.1. In the past, this has worked without issue. However, when I perform a field calculate on only the selected records it looks like nothing populated in the 'Show Selected Records' attribute table view (see overlay type field below).

However, when I return to 'Show all records' attribute table view the selected features are populated with the field calculation (see overlay type field below).

Not sure what is going on, but the fields are populated in AGOL and in Pro, just not when selected. 

When I clear the selection and try again, the field is still not populated. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JoeCatanzarita1
Occasional Contributor II

I went ahead and logged a bug regarding this behavior.

The name of the bug is BUG-000121553: Show Selected Records (in ArcGIS Pro 2.3.x) doesn't update field entry when editing Hosted Feature Service. For anyone interested in clarification of the bug, here is a video outlining the issue.

According to Melissa, this workflow was successful at version 2.2.x, however the issue seemed to be introduced as of 2.3.x. If anyone else encounters this behavior, I would strongly suggest reaching out to Esri Support to get your case attached to this defect!

Cheers,

Joe

View solution in original post

3 Replies
JoeCatanzarita1

Melissa Grove,

Hello and thank you for reaching out! My name is Joe and I work in Esri Support, apologies regarding the lack of response. I just stumbled across this post this morning and I am indeed able to reproduce this behavior using ArcGIS Pro 2.3.2 (the most recent release). You say that this workflow had no issues in the past, do you know what version this worked for you? 

Feel free to reach out with any additional information! If you'd like, you can also message me directly and we can chat about getting this bug logged for you.

Talk to you soon,

Joe

0 Kudos
JoeCatanzarita1

I went ahead and logged a bug regarding this behavior.

The name of the bug is BUG-000121553: Show Selected Records (in ArcGIS Pro 2.3.x) doesn't update field entry when editing Hosted Feature Service. For anyone interested in clarification of the bug, here is a video outlining the issue.

According to Melissa, this workflow was successful at version 2.2.x, however the issue seemed to be introduced as of 2.3.x. If anyone else encounters this behavior, I would strongly suggest reaching out to Esri Support to get your case attached to this defect!

Cheers,

Joe

BrookeAumann
New Contributor III

BUMP- this behavior still occurring. Any updates on fixes? Currently using ArcGIS Pro 3.1.2

BrookeAumann_0-1702314743811.pngBrookeAumann_1-1702314751048.png

0 Kudos