Select to view content in your preferred language

ArcGISPro analyze and share gives message "no layers in map" when there are layers in map

Jump to solution
4 weeks ago
Fluvio1
Emerging Contributor

I have an ArcGISPro  3.3.1 project  (updated today) with 9 maps.  When I attempt to share, the analysis reports that the 9th map has no layers. However, the 9th map displays the layers, and they are in the geodatabase. Further if I make a .ppkx file for just the 9th map, a map pack is created.

How can I fix this so I can make one map pack with 9 layers ?

Fluvio1_0-1724173140216.png

Fluvio1_1-1724173168236.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Robert_LeClair
Esri Notable Contributor

Two things to try - in the WRS Conversion by HUC map, add a basemap and retry the workflow.  If that fails, in the Catalog Pane, under the Maps dropdown, right click the map and then click Delete.  Add a new map with the layers and try your workflow again.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Robert_LeClair
Esri Notable Contributor

Two things to try - in the WRS Conversion by HUC map, add a basemap and retry the workflow.  If that fails, in the Catalog Pane, under the Maps dropdown, right click the map and then click Delete.  Add a new map with the layers and try your workflow again.

0 Kudos
Fluvio1
Emerging Contributor

Thanks. I tried both proposed solutions and neither worked.  I could send the arcgispro project  and  geodatabase so you can replicate the problem--but the file size is too large.

Please advise

0 Kudos
Fluvio1
Emerging Contributor

Thanks again.  I got it to work.  I created a new project, ran the Python scripts to re-calculate each of the 9 maps. Then in the problematic map (WRS_Conversion_by HUC map) I added 2 basemaps from arcgis online (US topo and USDA land cover). Then the share-analyze-create .ppkx  process went smoothly.  

0 Kudos