ArcGIS Pro Report showing Field(column) labels and not attribute values?

Jump to solution
02-19-2021 02:11 PM
AdamMele
New Contributor III

Within ArcGIS Pro I created a new report from a polygon layer, and the report ended up being 70 pages. While almost every page renders properly showing the attribute values, the last page instead shows the field(column) labels instead of the attributes.

I have tried reentering values in the attribute table with no success.

Is there a limit to report lengths or a solution to the report feature not displaying attributes?

~ Adam Mele
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jcarlson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Do you have any footers turned on in your report? And on the last page, is it showing the column labels repeatedly, as though it was "per feature", or just once?

- Josh Carlson
Kendall County GIS

View solution in original post

3 Replies
jcarlson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Do you have any footers turned on in your report? And on the last page, is it showing the column labels repeatedly, as though it was "per feature", or just once?

- Josh Carlson
Kendall County GIS
AdamMele
New Contributor III

I do have footers turned on in the report, however it's not critical information so if you believe that could be a culprit I can try removing it.

Also, the column labels only show up once, as if they are the intended information. For example, if I wanted the report to show an address, I placed the field {Address} where I wanted it. The other pages showed the correct attributes (i.e. 123 main st) However that last page only shows {Address} and does the same thing with the other labels on that page.

~ Adam Mele
0 Kudos
AdamMele
New Contributor III

Disabling the page and report footers unfortunately didn't fix the problem. I also have group footers, but need it since I'm grouping based on a certain attribute, and only want those values to display once per group. The final page I had mentioned before is the final group's footer that is giving me issues. Does ArcGIS Pro allow the creation of a second details area so I could try removing the footer?

**EDIT** Moving the data I had from the group footer to the main detail section worked. While I would have preferred to keep the data in a separate section instead of repeating, this fixed the issue.

Thanks.

~ Adam Mele
0 Kudos