ArcGIS Pro: Named User License offline in disk erased

Jump to solution
10-22-2021 09:55 PM
ArmandoFreites
New Contributor III

Hello I have this problem. Activate work offline on my laptop, but the disk deteriorated irretrievably without giving me the opportunity to return to work connected to the network. Now I can't get back into ArcGIS Pro.  

What is the official email of Esri Customer Service, in Peru the service is very poor, they rarely help. PLEASE

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Reaching out to the Esri Support seems to be the only way. Your ArcGIS Pro license in AGOL can be reset, and made available for further use.

You could also request a case from your organization's My Esri login.

Think Location

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Reaching out to the Esri Support seems to be the only way. Your ArcGIS Pro license in AGOL can be reset, and made available for further use.

You could also request a case from your organization's My Esri login.

Think Location
0 Kudos
ArmandoFreites
New Contributor III

Screenshot_2021-10-23-09-35-40-953_com.android.chrome.jpg

  I have this problem.

Why this notification if myself  am the administrator of my organization. this is a personal use account

0 Kudos
ArmandoFreites
New Contributor III

however, I was able to create a case and it came to esri from peru, I hope to solve thanks

0 Kudos
DrVSSKiran
Occasional Contributor II

Drop an email to support@esri.com. and mentioned that disk issue, so that esri support team will reset your account. Thanks

0 Kudos
ArmandoFreites
New Contributor III

apparently I cannot apply for the case directly by mail. do you know any other solution?

Screenshot_2021-10-23-09-59-08-169_com.google.android.gm.jpg

0 Kudos