ArcGIS Pro bugs list anywhere?

Jump to solution
03-07-2018 08:58 PM
AbhijeetKulkarni
Occasional Contributor

Hi All,

Is there any link where I can find ALL open bugs known to ArcGIS Pro development team? I can see list of some such fixed bugs and known issues list with each release but is that all?

13 Replies
Asrujit_SenGupta
MVP Regular Contributor

No, Enhancement Requests are not the same as ArcGIS Ideas. The concept is similar though.

Enhancement requests are usually logged through Esri Tech Support and unlike known Defects, they are not published publicly.

An old reference to the process: Getting the Help You Need 

Customer feedback drives software innovation at Esri. Many features in new releases of Esri software come directly from user requests. Esri encourages users to submit software enhancement requests using the Web form at support.esri.com or by calling Technical Support at 1-888-377-4575.

JoshuaBixby
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Dare to dream Thomas!  I gave a concerted effort 6 or so years ago, as my organization's primary point-of-contact for our Esri enterprise agreement, to get Esri to be more transparent with defects and enhancements.  Plenty of e-mails and some phone calls showing how some other companies are much more open and handle it better, better in my view, but little to nothing has changed.  I simply gave up caring on this issue so I can focus my limited time and energy on matters with Esri that may actual change.

JustinConnerWR
Occasional Contributor II

At least they now have a partial list of known problems with ArcGIS Pro release notes Release notes for ArcGIS Pro 2.2—ArcGIS Pro | ArcGIS Desktop .  I keep asking for them to allow users to filter the Technical Support Bugs list on Esri Support Search-Results  by product type/version but no luck yet.

JoabelBarbieri
Occasional Contributor II

Bugs it's what it is on PRO....thousands of popups of errors crashing my system 

JoabelBarbieri_0-1613570665184.png