Arcgis Pro 2.8.8 not exporting raster

Jump to solution
03-27-2023 03:11 PM
Labels (1)
JacobGuthrie1
New Contributor II

Hello,

I'm using Pro version 2.8.8 and I'm running into an issue exporting a raster to a default file geodatabase.

I've created an NDVI image using the raster function and want to export this to a raster dataset. I'm having issues in that the export process continues to run and never will finish the export. I've tried a few different ways including on one of our servers and after 5 days it still had not completed the export. This isn't an overly larger area so I wouldn't expect super long export times. It seems to be getting hung up for some reason. The progress indicator of the export tool never shows any percentage of progress. I know there was a bug fix a few versions ago fixing issues with exporting rasters, so I'm not sure if it's popped back up. This same export process is run once a year for us and I had no issues last year. Has anyone had similar experiences? 

Thanks,

Jake Guthrie

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

See if you can rule out issues with the raster, by selecting a folder and exporting to a *.tif instead of a gdb raster.

... sort of retired...

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

See if you can rule out issues with the raster, by selecting a folder and exporting to a *.tif instead of a gdb raster.

... sort of retired...
0 Kudos
JacobGuthrie1
New Contributor II

This did the trick as a work around. I appreciate the help. It's odd that the default gdb make it hang up like that though. 

0 Kudos