ArcGIS pro 2.5 "Your system clock is incorrect Please set your clock to the current date and time".

03-29-2020 12:31 AM
SudanthaPerera
New Contributor

Hello there, I recently got a trial subscription for ArcGIS pro 2.5 and I assigned needed licences for it. After downloading and installation, when I launch ArcGis Pro 2.5 for the first time it gives me this error "Your system clock is incorrect Please set your clock to the current date and time".

I assigned the licences on 28th March and installed the software on 29th March.

My system clock is working fine UTC + 5:30. Please help

0 Kudos
6 Replies
NigelRothwell
New Contributor II

I also have this error message. I have followed the Technical Support guidance per Asrujit's link: checked my system clock - it is correct - automatically updated from GMT to BST yesterday; checked that I still have the lisense allocated to my machine - downloaded it again and performed a Repair and reinstall; then rebooted my machine. Still getting the same error message - any other ideas? Thanks

0 Kudos
Asrujit_SenGupta
MVP Regular Contributor

Kory Kramer‌ might have some suggestions..

Also, check with Esri Technical Support if possible. Maybe its a known issues for some reason.

NigelRothwell
New Contributor II

The solution to my problem was a complete uninstall and cold re-install.

MuazMohamed
New Contributor II

I try uninstall and cold re-install the problem stil appear

0 Kudos
MarthaMagaji
New Contributor

Hi

I had a similar problem. My time and date were correct but I was still getting an error. What I noticed was in my time and date settings in Windows, my timezone was wrong. Once I changed those  I was able to proceed without problem. 

So if syncing and automatically setting time, date, and timezone don't work, I would suggest changing everything manually and seeing if that works.

0 Kudos