ArcGIS Pro 2.0.0 WFS - Unsupported data type

11-23-2017 12:16 AM
MortenHjelmsmark1
New Contributor II

I have now tried to connect to many different WFS services and I have still not succeeded (All of them works in QGis).

I can create the connection and all the layers show in Catalog, but when I try to add to a map I get this message every time..

Where can I find the real error message?

Why can't I edit the connection parameters, I have to create a new connection every time? 

If I use MODE = COMPATIBLE I don't get the error, but the features won't draw and polygon features seems to be recognized as points? 

Does anyone know a real guide - better than the one from help?  

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

I assume you are talking about these WFS...

The warnings about what still isn't implemented is at the bottom of that page and the processing toolbar links are within the same area.

You didn't indicate beyond an 'add' what else you have looked at.

0 Kudos
MortenHjelmsmark1
New Contributor II

Yes, I am talking about adding a WFS connection as described in your link. Yes, it's for read only. Yes. it is a standard OGC WFS 1.1.0 service using gml3. Yes it works in QGIS, in Openlayers and can be added as a layer in AGOL... why can't I add it to my ArcGIS Pro 2.0.0 map -  and why can't I get a better error description?

\Morten   

0 Kudos
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

Well it looks like you have covered all the question bases.  As for an answer, especially about the error description, it would be best to contact Tech Support and file a support case.  A recent blog on helpful steps in Contacting Tech support is provided here.  Sorry, I am not part of tech support, and I suspect I can't be of further assistance.

0 Kudos
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

Almost forgot the almost all-encompassing Supported Data types link

0 Kudos
EveliinaToivola
New Contributor II

Hi, I have this same problem. I can create the connection and all the layers show in Catalog and I can add layer in AGOL but why can't I do the same thing in ArcGIS Pro (2.2.0)?

Did you get any answer from Tech Support?

I would like to know is there any help for this problem...

0 Kudos