ArcGIS Model Builder "None of the processes are ready to run."

06-16-2022 09:36 AM
KristieReece
New Contributor III

I created a simple model to delete all records from a hosted feature layer in AGO (truncate tool) and then run the Update Features With Incident Records tool to repopulate that feature class with data from a SQL server database. On creation of the tool it worked fine and I also have another model almost identical to it which also works fine; however, every time this tool has attempted to run since it gives the warning "None of the processes are ready to run." even though the entire model has been validated. I found one other post with a similar issue, but the resolution on it did not apply to my issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have also noticed that if you double click on a tool in the model builder it no longer opens the tool on this specific model, though I am unsure as to why this is the case.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

1 Reply
Robert_LeClair
Esri Notable Contributor

One thing to examine is your model parameter properties.  Click ModelBuilder->Properties or right-click the model and choose properties.  For Type, change the type from say Required to Optional.  Save your model.  Attempt to rerun the model.  Another thing to try is to "hardcode" the initial input to a file on disk rather than referencing a layer in the Table of Contents.  What is the result?

0 Kudos