all requested features have already been authorized on this machine on arcgis Pro

12-04-2022 08:44 PM
BounsamaySOULILEUTH
New Contributor

I have an authorized file from my organization and the file will expire on November 30, 2023. and I install (Arcgis Pro 3.0) at 29 November 2022 and that time success but until today 1st December 2022 I open Arcgis pro the system of software ask again for license and I add the authorized file again but this time don't work and I get error message " All requested features have already been authorized on this machine".

So please if some people have some way to find a solution for this problem please help me .

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor
0 Kudos
BounsamaySOULILEUTH
New Contributor

Thank you very much for your help that is very helpul and I can add the authorized file but after I add finist but I get another about Licensing message  " you are not authorized for arcgis pro Advanced single use please choose another core level or authorize an arcgis pro advanced single use" normally my authorized file will expire on November 30, 2023.

Please Help agian

Thank in advance

0 Kudos
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

That means that you can't authorize the "Advanced" license, you either need to use "Basic" or "Standard" depending on what you purchased

... sort of retired...
0 Kudos