AGP v2.7.1 - No display coordinates on Maps & Scenes

03-04-2021 10:59 AM
SteveSpence
New Contributor II

I just went to look at the rough coordinates for a location using an AGP v2.7.1 map and discovered there were no coordinates displayed at bottom of screen.  I checked to make sure I had a coordinate system set for the map--I did, WGS84.  I inserted a new map, but it had the same problem.  Also true for a Global Scene.  

Next, I dug through both Map Options & Project Options for something to change--no luck.

I've spent the past 45 minutes with Google, but no useful leads. 

I just want to turn the normal display of coordinates linked to the cursor position back on  Please, what am I missing?  

Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
5 Replies
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Close all ArcGIS Pro applications. Open a new Project in ArcGIS Pro. Could you check if you see the same issue in a new Project?

Think Location
0 Kudos
SteveSpence
New Contributor II

It did--Thank you!  Any idea why?

0 Kudos
SteveSpence
New Contributor II

Better question:  is there any way to "un-fudge" my old project?

0 Kudos
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Good to know that. Could you open the old project file, and do a Project > Save as to save the project with a new name under the same folder?

Again, close all ArcGIS Pro applications, and open the newly saved Project file.

Think Location
0 Kudos
SteveSpence
New Contributor II

Interestingly, when I went back and reloaded the old project to test what a "Project > Save" would do, the coordinates display was correct on opening.  Unfortunately, I'm unable to tell when I updated to Pro 2.7.2 (as a possible reason) or what else changed.  The bottom line is that your suggestion got me working again at the time and I appreciate it!  🙂