Select to view content in your preferred language

Add Detailed Coordinate Info as Dynamic Text

Friday
vward_CSAGSS
New Contributor

I am trying to add more detailed coordinate system info, as dynamic text, than what is offered in the dynamic text drop down menu in ArcPro 3.3..

In the screenshot below, is an example the geographic coordinate system  features I want to autopolulate: 

vward_CSAGSS_1-1723835133234.png

I tried these two text components to try to show 'Angular Unit', but no text showed up as it did not register:

<dyn type="mapFrame" name="MapFrameName" property="sr" srProperty="angular unit" preStr="Angualr Unit: " newLine="true" emptyStr=""/>

<dyn type="mapFrame" name="MapFrameName" property="sr" srProperty="au" preStr="Angualr Unit: " newLine="true" emptyStr=""/>

Can someone show me the correct dynamic text for the features I circled above?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ODWC_GIS
Occasional Contributor

<dyn type="project" property="angularUnits"/> ?

I saw "Angular Units" in the Project Table: https://pro.arcgis.com/en/pro-app/3.2/help/layouts/add-and-modify-dynamic-text.htm#ESRI_SECTION1_E9D...

May not be exactly what you were hoping for, but it gives you a place to start experimenting.

0 Kudos
vward_CSAGSS
New Contributor

Thank you!

I had the same idea, but I am new to script writing; still I am currently experimenting the best I can. I just have to figure out the correct notation for "spatial reference" angular unit, not "project"...

0 Kudos