Add data from A to Z to the Map Contents turns from Z to A Question

Jump to solution
03-03-2022 04:49 PM
PROBERT68
Frequent Contributor

So when you add a lot of layers or imagery that you need to add to Map, so when you use  your mouse and use the shift to select multiple layers or photos.

Whenever I tried to start with Ascending and add them to Map, it doesn't ascend correctly.

When you the Add data, and you start to select from A to Z to the Map, the Layers would start from Z to A 

Why does it do that ?

P.S. As of March 5, 20222 Finally got it up and running . Actually , was going to upload here, however, I could not for some reason...Found a way around to get it here...  

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18QgnW-ALbXQiULQM6fS5zLJ9arVRSOri/view?usp=sharing 

When you open it,  Be sure to change the Quality set to 1080 HD.  You will see better.  There is no audio at all . But I have a notepad open so Enjoy !

Thanks !

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PROBERT68
Frequent Contributor

So no one respond and thank you for that... I finally figured it out how to get them the sort in order from A to Z. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
PROBERT68
Frequent Contributor

I'll upload the video....  

0 Kudos
PROBERT68
Frequent Contributor

I'm trying to upload my video and it is only 42 MB and won't let me to.  Any reason for that ?

0 Kudos
PROBERT68
Frequent Contributor

So no one respond and thank you for that... I finally figured it out how to get them the sort in order from A to Z. 

0 Kudos