Account for university employees?

Jump to solution
10-15-2021 05:20 AM
Labels (1)
Ahmed_Abdelwahed_89
New Contributor
Is there an account for university employees?
I work lecturer in university, and I have an academic email.
I want to buy a one-year license for the ArcGIS Pro.
Are there facilities for university employees?
Thank you very much

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
jcarlson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

You should talk to whomever manages software licensing and contracts at your university, and direct them to contact Esri about their Higher Education License Pricing. I used to work for a university, and helped to manage the institution's ArcGIS Online organization and licensing, and institutions like universities tend to get a better deal than individuals when purchasing licenses.

- Josh Carlson
Kendall County GIS

View solution in original post

JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

You could reach out to Esri Academic Sales (academicsales@esri.com) or your Esri Distributor, to understand the options/ bundles available in your region.

If you want a subscription for self (non-commercial), you could opt for ArcGIS for Personal Use Subscription.

For more details, please visit ArcGIS Educational License | Esri Education.

Think Location

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
jcarlson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

You should talk to whomever manages software licensing and contracts at your university, and direct them to contact Esri about their Higher Education License Pricing. I used to work for a university, and helped to manage the institution's ArcGIS Online organization and licensing, and institutions like universities tend to get a better deal than individuals when purchasing licenses.

- Josh Carlson
Kendall County GIS
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

You could reach out to Esri Academic Sales (academicsales@esri.com) or your Esri Distributor, to understand the options/ bundles available in your region.

If you want a subscription for self (non-commercial), you could opt for ArcGIS for Personal Use Subscription.

For more details, please visit ArcGIS Educational License | Esri Education.

Think Location
0 Kudos