Select to view content in your preferred language

000049: Failed to build attribute table.

19 hours ago
泽军霍

I encountered an error message while executing the 'Build raster attribute table' for my dataset“
000049: Failed to build attribute table.”, But I have checked that my dataset is an unsigned integer 32-bit, and it is a single band. Why does it still report an error? The weirdest thing is that I have already created one, but the others are still reporting errors. I don't know why this raster dataset doesn't report errors. I suspect that my table records too much information, so it reports an error

0 Kudos
2 Replies
DanielFox1
Esri Contributor

Hi @泽军霍 

Can you try the following steps to see if this has worked for you?

• After creating the multidimensional mosaic dataset and adding the rasters to the mosaic, add the mosaic to the map
  • Right click on the mosaic dataset and select "Data" then "Export Raster"
    • In the Export Raster options, please specify the following:
      • Verify the pixel type is an integer (this should match up with the mosaic dataset)
        • This tool will not run if the pixel type is floating point or double precision.
      • For Output Format, specify "CRF"
      • The rest of the options can be left as default, and run the tool
  • Run "Build Raster Attribute Table" on the resulting raster layer from the export
    • After running "Build Raster Attribute Table", please remove the raster and re-add it to the map to view the attribute table 

Here is the article that is related to the error you are getting

https://doc.arcgis.com/en/allsource/1.0/reference/tool-errors-and-warnings/000001-010000/tool-errors....

This error is present due to how the multidimensional raster was created. 

0 Kudos
泽军霍

Thank you very much for your reply! My dataset is not a multidimensional raster. Just now, I created unique values in the symbol system in ArcGIS software, and it showed that the number of my unique values exceeded the default limit (>65536). Is this the reason? Do you have some better advice, because I need to create a property table for my subsequent work.

0 Kudos