Steps to reproduce:
- Add two feature classes (FC) to Geodatabase
- Register one FC as versioned
- In Catalog, create a new version "CHILD1"
- Add the two FCs to a Map in ArcGIS Pro
- Switch to "List by Data Source" View in ArcGIS Pro
- Right click on sde.DEFAULT -> Change Version -> Select "CHILD1"
No version should be associated with a nonversioned feature class
CURRENT BEHAVIOUR - ArcGIS Pro 2.7.2
Version is associated with a nonversioned feature class. This is inappropriate and confusing.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.