ArcGIS Pro Ideas

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ArcGIS Pro Ideas

Other Boards in This Place

NOTE: ArcGIS Pro ideas require a single label. See the descriptions to choose the label that best aligns with your idea submission.

Latest Activity (5763 Idea Submissions)
Sort/Filter :
Open
ArcMap allows you to set the X field and Y field based on fields in the data, this ability is not existent in Pro. Ad...
MelissaMiller
by MelissaMiller New Contributor II
in ArcGIS Pro Ideas Last Updated Tuesday
5 0
Open
I love the elevation profile tool in ArcGIS Pro (and the online widget too... same idea applies) and often find that ...
JamesSerendip1
by JamesSerendip1 New Contributor III
in ArcGIS Pro Ideas Last Updated a week ago
0 0
Closed
I am often viewing data at different locations and it makes things much cleaner looking and viewable with a specific ...
TysonPhillips
by TysonPhillips New Contributor II
in ArcGIS Pro Ideas Last Updated Friday
1 5
Open
 One of my users was wondering if it would be possible to have the extent of a map frame in Layout View to move dynam...
AlfredBaldenweck
by AlfredBaldenweck MVP Regular Contributor MVP Regular Contributor
in ArcGIS Pro Ideas Last Updated 2 weeks ago
5 0
Open
I'd like to be able to work with more than 1 feature in more than 1 layer in the popups. Now I can select multiple fe...
PeterVanSchevensteen
by PeterVanSchevensteen New Contributor II
in ArcGIS Pro Ideas Last Updated 3 weeks ago
2 0
Open
I do complex sorting in the attribute table using the Custom Sort dialog:I often want to add or remove a sort level p...
Bud
by Bud Notable Contributor
in ArcGIS Pro Ideas Last Updated 02-16-2024
6 0
Under Consideration
Hello there. The built in Color Vision Simulator introduced in ArcGIS Pro 3.0 is a wonderful feature. We'd love to se...
AaronKoelker
by AaronKoelker Occasional Contributor III
in ArcGIS Pro Ideas Last Updated 11 hours ago
9 5
Open
Please bring back the ID tool from Arcmap.  It was much easier to use and select features to ID.  It becomes cumberso...
jakek
by jakek New Contributor III
in ArcGIS Pro Ideas Last Updated 02-06-2024
1 4
Open
I am using ArcGIS Pro 3.2 and I would like to know if the measure angle feature in the measure tools supports 3D. We ...
Jake
by Jake New Contributor III
in ArcGIS Pro Ideas Last Updated 02-02-2024
4 0
Open
ArcGIS Pro 3.2.1; Oracle 18c 10.7.1 EGDB:I have the attribute table open for Table_A. I do a complex custom sort:Late...
Bud
in ArcGIS Pro Ideas Last Updated 01-30-2024
2 0
Open
I would love to be able to condense the rows in the attribute table, to reduce the blank space above and below text i...
MatthewLeonard
by MatthewLeonard New Contributor III
in ArcGIS Pro Ideas Last Updated 01-29-2024
4 0
Open
It would be handy to de-emphasize certain fields in the attribute table.Such as making the text colour grey for the O...
Bud
in ArcGIS Pro Ideas Last Updated 02-07-2024
1 1
In Product Plan
When creating reports in ArcMap 10.x, we were able to display the details section of a report using multiple columns ...
TylerPease
by TylerPease New Contributor II
in ArcGIS Pro Ideas Last Updated 01-12-2024
2 2
Open
ArcGIS Pro 3.2.1It's handy that long field names get word-wrapped into multi-line field headers.I'm wondering if we c...
Bud
in ArcGIS Pro Ideas Last Updated 01-12-2024
1 0
In Product Plan
Designing reports in Pro can be tedious and time consuming in order to get a usable and legible format for the output...
jyh
by jyh New Contributor II
in ArcGIS Pro Ideas Last Updated 12-14-2023
4 3
607 Subscribers

Idea Submission Guidelines

We love hearing from you about how to improve our products. To learn how to submit a valid idea, please review the Submission Guidelines