Esri Certification Exams

06-19-2011 10:53 PM
CarolineShepherd
New Contributor II
Please add a category to ideas.arcgis.com which targets the Esri Certification exams.

The Esri Certification exams should have a more detailed explanation of which questions you answered correctly and which ones you answered incorrectly.

The  questions should be divided into categories and a percentage indicated on the number of questions you answered correctly.

This will help the candidates that write the exam see where their shortcomings are and where their strengths lie.
If they fail they can then focus more on the areas where they were weak in the exam, so that next time they can pass the exam.

Thanks.

Caroline
1 Comment
KathrynRobertson
I totally agree.  There is no way to study for the shortcomings if you don't know what they are.  Also noticed the exam prep class didn't review some topics on the exam.  Very disappointing that I attended the class, studied the book, and still there were areas that I need more information on.  A small GIS shop doesn't fully utilize all the capabilities of the software, and it would be nice to know more of the topics to study on.