ArcGIS Pro 2.8.4: An option to display the Pro version (release) in the title bar,

12-01-2017 01:17 PM
Labels (1)
JamalNUMAN
Legendary Contributor

ArcGIS Pro 2.8.4: An option to display the Pro version (release) in the title bar,

It would be great if an option to display the Pro version (release) in the title bar is made available

Tags (2)
20 Comments
DanPatterson

For future reference

JamalNUMAN

What’s wrong with having the version on the taskbar, Dan, as in AutoCAD and FME? Believe me, this is much more easier for everyone.

JamalNUMAN

ArcGIS Pro 2.7.2: Displaying the version (release) and aprx file path in the title bar,

It would be great if the ArcGIS Pro is enhanced to be able to display the version (release) and aprx file path in the title bar. These options are already available in AutoCAD, for example.

This is important to know where we are!

Clip_578.jpg

DanPatterson

Hey @JamalNUMAN a notification test on your idea

JamalNUMAN

I didn’t receive an e-mail notification for the first comment but I did for the second one. I think that the reason is the setting that’s marked below

There is no settings related to receive an e-mail notification as a comment is added to an idea

Clip_580.jpgClip_581.jpg

KoryKramer

Hi @JamalNUMAN I merged your new idea with your existing idea.  The part about displaying path you already submitted as https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-pro-ideas/arcpro-2-4-2-how-to-display-the-full-path-of-the-aprx... 

Please remember to search for existing ideas before posting new ideas.  Posting duplicate ideas only creates additional work for moderators and it may result in votes getting split across more than one.

This and other best practices for working with ideas is covered in ArcGIS Ideas Submission Guidelines and Statuses 

Thank you!

JamalNUMAN

Hi Kory,

Right, but it happens to forget that I have already suggested particular idea. It would be great if the idea section is enhanced to bring up a list for all similar ideas as the title is typed. This feature is already available in FME forum. This will minimize posting similar ideas

Clip_586.jpg

KoryKramer

That functionality is already in place when posting a new idea:

KoryKramer_0-1616174938391.png

JamalNUMAN

I’m not sure why simple option like this one should take this much of time. I would appreciate if it could be considered in the near future to eliminate any confusion when using the Pro