Configure Attributes - Arrows to Move Attributes to Top or Bottom of List

10-03-2016 11:10 AM
NathanHeick
Occasional Contributor II

It would be helpful if there were two additional arrows to move attributes to the top or bottom of the attribute list.  When dealing with services with large numbers of attributes that you want to reorder for maximum effectiveness, this would be much better than moving the fields up and down one field at a time.

4 Comments
KoryKramer
Status changed to: Needs Clarification

Hi @NathanHeick is this idea referring to Fields View in ArcGIS Pro?

e.g. this?

KoryKramer_0-1673047728601.png

I'm asking because this new idea was submitted by @RXP_GIS comparing to the ArcMap functionality here where you can Move Up/Down or Move to Top/Bottom:

KoryKramer_1-1673047868831.png

KoryKramer
Status changed to: Open

NathanHeickLACSD

Hi Kory,

I think this idea is probably referring to the ArcGIS Online Classic Map Viewer under Configure Pop-up > Configure Attributes.  I must have had a map service with a lot of fields and I was trying to put them in the desired order.  Similar to ArcMap, I wanted the ability to move attributes all the way up or down in the list, not just up and down one position.

NathanHeickLACSD_0-1673482545614.png

I think this idea is in the wrong location.  I did look at ArcGIS Pro.  There aren't arrows to move fields up and down in the Fields view, but you can select fields and drag and drop them where you want them to be.  So, as far as I'm concerned, I don't really have a specific issue with ArcGIS Pro.

KoryKramer

Thanks @NathanHeick we'll get this moved into the ArcGIS Online idea exchange.