ArcGIS Pro 2.6: Having an option to display the number of features before and after the tool in the model builder,

08-18-2019 12:23 PM
Labels (1)
JamalNUMAN
Legendary Contributor

ArcGIS Pro 2.6: Having an option to display the number of features before and after the tool in the model builder,

For example, in FME, the number of features is displayed before and after the tool. It would be great if such option is made available in Pro

Tags (2)
7 Comments
DuncanHornby

At least one of these you can do now, click anywhere on the canvas and start typing the name of the tool, a pop up appears allowing you to select it, no more dragging from toolbox.

KoryKramer

Jamal NUMAN‌ 

Duncan Hornby‌ is correct that it is already possible to just start typing on the ModelBuilder canvas in Pro to quickly add a tool.  Since that is the case, would you please modify this idea's title and description so that it describes what you're looking for that is not already offered in the software?

Thank you!

JamalNUMAN

Thanks Kory. I have already updated the title as you suggested

Thanks Duncan for the input

JamalNUMAN

is this planned for 2.7?

ColeAndrews

Upvote. Seeing the number of rows passed between tools can help sort out issues or errors, rather than have to switch to a map view and pull up the intermediate model data from each step. I don't use FME but I do like that little map preview that appears. Alteryx modeling has this same concept-- the ability to "browse" the outputs of each model step (more simply than switching to a Pro map and pulling in the feature classes).

JamalNUMAN

is this planned for 2.7?

JamalNUMAN

This appears not to be available even in 3.2.1

It would be great if we can display the number of input\output features for every tool in the model!

457325_Clip_916.jpg