With ArcGIS Server 10.8 (ArcGIS Pro 2.5) the Parcel Fabric REST API is fully supported.
These capabilities can transform the industry... even if you only use ArcGIS Pro to merge and split parcels, you could potentially do it while on vacation, from the other side of the world, from your mobile device...
1. What is a REST API?
2. Why do we expose and push parcel fabric capabilities to the Parcel Fabric REST API?
3. How can the Parcel Fabric REST API be used by non esri clients?
4. Considerations: Authentication, Permissions, Licensing, versioning
6. Documentation and resources
7. Resources and documentation
Here is a link to the code samples seen in this meetup: https://community.esri.com/docs/DOC-14842-meetup-parcel-fabric-rest-api-code-samples