Clearing Cache/Clipboard - Version Editing

10-20-2022 09:59 AM
chadhickman
Occasional Contributor III

Hello All,

I have created a Task to help correct errors in our PLSS Parcels in our Parcel Fabric. With each step of the Task, the performance of Pro slows noticeably. And if I use the Task in the same project to correct multiple PLSS parcels, Pro nearly grinds to a halt. Additionally, when I close Pro after using the Task I always receive the same warning message (see attachment). Is there anyway to clear the Cache/Clipboard intermittently while editing a version?

Thank you

2 Replies
AmirBar-Maor
Esri Regular Contributor

@chadhickman 

Would you be able to contact technical support and provide them with your task and data? (the clipboard and the feature cache are different things).

Does this only happen when you use a task?

Which version of ArcGIS Pro are you using?

Thanks,

Amir

0 Kudos
chadhickman
Occasional Contributor III

Amir,

Thank you for your reply.

Yes this only seems to happen when we use the Task. My colleagues and myself have noticed that we cannot run the Task more than 1 or 2 times consecutively before having to close and reopen a fresh Pro project. It has become nearly impossible to use the same Project after running the Task multiple times. We have concluded that the Task runs best with a fresh project.

We are using version 3.0.2. If I am being honest, 3.0.x performance has been far worse than 2.x. 

Chad

0 Kudos