Why will my ESRI web app work on FireFox and Internet Explorer, but not appear on Google Chrome

Jump to solution
12-07-2017 05:09 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I created an ESRI web app to show tornado warning sirens and their sound ranges as a buffer using ArcGIS On-line.  The link to this app is http://lewisville.maps.arcgis.com/apps/View/index.html?appid=c1b8a496bc454facb14221b5b4e339a6 .  When I tested the app it works on Firefox and Internet Explorer, but when I try to open the link on Google Chrome all that appears is the aerials and not the tornado warning sirens or the sound ranges as a buffer.  Would you please help me by letting me know what settings I need to change or what I need to do to make the ESRI web app appear on Google Chrome too.

Thank you in advance.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KenBuja
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Have you opened the console to see what errors are popping up? When I look at the site, I cannot see two layers (0 and 1), which I'm guessing are the sirens and the buffers. Those are pointing to a service that isn't public.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
KellyGerrow
Esri Frequent Contributor

This app works for me in chrome. Which version are you using?

0 Kudos
KenBuja
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Have you opened the console to see what errors are popping up? When I look at the site, I cannot see two layers (0 and 1), which I'm guessing are the sirens and the buffers. Those are pointing to a service that isn't public.

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you so much Sir for your quick response and for letting me know what was wrong with the app.  I made the corrections you said to make and now everything is showing up on the app in Google Chrome like it is supposed to.  You have been a tremendously big help today!

Have an amazing day!

0 Kudos