Why does text change back to x-small on any change in Pop ups?

03-24-2022 07:12 AM
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Finally posting this cause it drives me nuts all the time.  In map classic anytime you change text it changes the size to x-small.  Every single time no matter what the size was. Chrome or Edge seems the same.

Can this be fixed at some point please?   Hard sometimes to keep track of what it was in big popups.  New map viewer is not ready for prime time yet.

AGOL web mao always reverts test to xsmall.gif

 thanks

0 Kudos
4 Replies
MarianneFarretta
Esri Contributor

Hi Doug,
I can appreciate the irritation here--it's one of those things that absolutely grinds the gears after a while!

In this case, I will track this request but will add: we're focusing heavily on Map Viewer, and non-critical tweaks to Map Viewer Classic can be challenging to prioritize.   

Can you tell me more about the specific features or functionality you're waiting on in Map Viewer? I'd like to see how we might get those hurdles cleared for you.

Thank you!

0 Kudos
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Support for relationships classes is a total show stopper.  I have many and they make the whole project go.  Original date for them was end of 2020 and last I heard was around UC.  Just impossible to use relational DBs without it.

thanks!

0 Kudos
MarianneFarretta
Esri Contributor

Thanks for the feedback Doug!
Support for editing and reading related records is being discussed within the context of our 2022 road map, and has lots of support both with our internal teams and end users. We're targeting this year, but there's still much afoot, being only in March--but rest assured, this functionality is high value and it is coming. Thanks again!

DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Wow I really hope UC is still on the table.  I know you have a lot but it is 1.5 years past due now.  Hopefully support for Classic is extended.  thanks

0 Kudos