Why can I see my data in a web map but not select it?

Jump to solution
03-24-2022 07:27 AM
GRmapper
Occasional Contributor

In AGOL I can see my data in a web map but cannot pick a feature to see the popup in Map Viewer. The pop ups are configured and are enabled. Everything worked a couple days ago. Also, the same web map works fine in Map Viewer Classic. Thanks in advance. 

Tags (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JamesPaull2
New Contributor III

Another strange problem that magically fixed itself at our end too. Thanks ESRI? I guess...

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
JoshNock1
New Contributor III

I have noticed the same issue, it seems to have occurred following an ESRI AGOL update earlier this week

GRmapper
Occasional Contributor
We’ll that’s a bit unfortunate. I assume I’ll need to replace it in my dashboard and re-do a few things. Thanks. 
0 Kudos
JamesPaull2
New Contributor III

We are experiencing the same issue on our public facing maps. No pop-ups are working?!?

0 Kudos
GRmapper
Occasional Contributor

The dashboard isn’t public and only the owner and our organizational share. 

0 Kudos
AlessioDiLorenzo
New Contributor III

Hi,

we have the same issue with a Map Viewer and a Dashboard based on it. 

In the last few days the popups have started to behave strangely.

Until yesterday, clicking on a polygon highlighted and opened the popup of another polygon at random. 

From today popups no longer open and nothing happens when you click on a polygon of the map in the MapViewer or in the Dashboard.

Is this, as it seems, a consequence of the latest update in March? If so, is esri at work to fix it?

Thank you

0 Kudos
GRmapper
Occasional Contributor
As of this morning all is back as it was. Not sure how … but all good. We didn’t touch a thing either way. 
0 Kudos
JamesPaull2
New Contributor III

Another strange problem that magically fixed itself at our end too. Thanks ESRI? I guess...

0 Kudos