Select to view content in your preferred language

What's the simplest way to add hyperlink to a pop-up?

05-09-2018 07:05 PM
RobBlash
Frequent Contributor

I want to launch a survey from a popup. Is there a simple way to add a hyperlink without going to a fully custom popup? I'd like the pop-up to look the same as the default style.

In a custom popup I've figured out how to mimic the table HTML (from the default popup), however the table html elements don't support the class attribute. This means the css applied to the default popups doesnt work on the custom popup, which is most evident when viewing the popups in collector.

Long story short, is there another way to add hyperlinks to pop-up?

11 Replies
RobBlash
Frequent Contributor

This would work, but to me it's a bit of a clunky solution. It would require updating a few thousand existing features + maintaining another attribute for all new features.

Also, we want field users to be able to collect a new feature then immediately launch a survey to collect some additional information. A URL attribute wouldn't be compatible with that workflow.

0 Kudos
AdrianWelsh
MVP Honored Contributor

What about this. For an out-of-the-box approach at this, go under Pop Up Media and add an Image. Pick an image that is of your organization (like a logo or just a picture of a survey) and then for the Link spot, list your field that stores the URL. Would that work?

0 Kudos