Web Mapping Application malfunctions on iOS mobile devices

06-07-2023 12:13 PM
AnthonyAtkins2
New Contributor III

We have an AGOL Web Mapping Application with some features hosted in AGOL and some hosted in our SDE Database (ArcGIS Server 10.9.1). When users uses the application from desktop there are no issues (other than the Safari users, but that's known and I tell people to avoid that browser), but on mobile devices, our iOS users can only uses the application for so long before the application malfunctions.  It starts out when the users tries to pan on the map, but the device see the actions as a zoom (even though only a single finger is on the screen), so the map will either zoom in or zoom out. Then eventually the screen freezes. I've tested on several devices in several browsers and the issue seems to only be with iOS devices.  On the iOS devices, the browsers I've tested in is Chrome, Firefox, DuckDuck Go, & Edge, and this occurs in all of the browsers.
Is anyone else experiencing this issue? Is this a known bug? Is it an issue with iOS or with ESRI?
For those who would like to test it on their devices, the site is https://map.belcogis.com

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos
0 Replies