Web AppBuilder App will not Load in Firefox or Internet Explorer

Jump to solution
01-26-2018 06:40 AM
deleted-user-gqr_hXrLM2-m
New Contributor II

Hello,

I have created an application using the Web AppBuilder in ArcGIS Online. The app works perfectly fine when I open it in Google Chrome. However, when I try to open it in Firefox and Internet Explorer, the app just continues to load and does not open. I opened up the web console to further inspect what the underlying issue could be and here is what the messages look like:

Any help at all would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Jacob Snyder

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
FabioPires
New Contributor II

Unfortunately, the proxy is blocking access to .js. I solved the problem by manually configuring the Firefox proxy, and adding exception to localhost, my machine name plus domain and ArcGIS Portal server name plus your domain.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Jacob,

Did you get past this issue?

0 Kudos
deleted-user-gqr_hXrLM2-m
New Contributor II

Robert,

I have yet to find a solution to this issue. I have spoken with ESRI Technical Support, and I was told that it may be an issue where some of the sites that are utilized by the app could be whitelisted by our Firewall. We are also having similar issues in trying to simply sign in to ArcGIS Online using Mozilla and Internet Explorer. The same issue happens: the page continues to load, and eventually stops at which point you can look at the errors in the web console. Our network team is currently looking into the Firewall issue.

Thank you for your response.

-Jacob

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Jacob,

I agree with tech support then. It sounds like your firewall is block some required esri components.

FabioPires
New Contributor II

Unfortunately, the proxy is blocking access to .js. I solved the problem by manually configuring the Firefox proxy, and adding exception to localhost, my machine name plus domain and ArcGIS Portal server name plus your domain.