Select to view content in your preferred language

View listed in REST End Point but not accessible or available in ArcGIS Online

yesterday
ThomasBucher
New Contributor II

Hello,

I have a feature service that I am trying to add a new field too, but at the moment I am being blocked from updating the schema because of a joined view feature service that is using my target feature service.

When I investigate the REST End Point page, I can see a view listed:

rest_endpoint_view.PNG

listed_view.PNG

However, when I try to click on it to see its details I am met with this:

view_page.PNG

This joined view is also no where in my ArcGIS Online organization and using the gis.content.search function for the API for Python does not return any hits either.

How can I go about deleting this 'ghost' joined service so that I can update the schema of my target feature service. I would really like to avoid having to recreate this service.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
TonyContreras_Frisco_TX
Occasional Contributor III

Have you tried using the source item's view_manager to access and manage the views?

0 Kudos
ThomasBucher
New Contributor II

I have, however (to my knowledge) view_manager does not offer any functions to delete or truncate views. I have tried using the view_manager list() function to see if that would even return the view but it only returns an empty list.

0 Kudos
TonyContreras_Frisco_TX
Occasional Contributor III

I wonder if there is a resource or related item property on the Sharing REST  or Server Admin page for the item that might allow you to remove that connection. Other than that, there is nothing else I can think of except to force delete the parent item.

0 Kudos