Unable to view repeat Survey123 geopoint/trace/shape data in Map Viewer

Jump to solution
09-12-2022 09:50 PM
Labels (2)
NathanDuncanACC
New Contributor

Hi,

I've set up some test Survey123 surveys created in Survey123 Connect which include a repeat section for creating multiple geometries within a single survey. When testing the survey this works fine, and I can view all of the repeat question shapes within ArcGIS Pro and the Survey123 data viewer.

However, when I try to view the data in the Map Viewer in ArcGIS Online it does not load, and trying to inspect the table within the map results in the error message 'Accessing data failed' - this is the case for both the primary table containing the survey point and related table containing the repeat geometries. The table also says there are 2000 records, but there should only be one. I can see the correct tabular data in the Data tab of the hosted Feature Layer and within the attribute table in ArcGIS Pro, which all looks normal.

Just wondering what I'm doing wrong? Happy to share any content if it helps.

Nathan

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Richard_Purkis
Esri Contributor

Hi @NathanDuncanACC 

Following other similar posts in the community, I have published the following support article which should resolve the issue:

Let me know if this helps

Thanks

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Richard_Purkis
Esri Contributor

Hi @NathanDuncanACC 

Following other similar posts in the community, I have published the following support article which should resolve the issue:

Let me know if this helps

Thanks

0 Kudos
NathanDuncanACC
New Contributor

Thanks so much Richard, can confirm updating the option under "What features can editors see?" has fixed this

0 Kudos