Unable to Select by Attribute by Date/Time for AGOL hosted feature layer

01-18-2019 10:21 AM
DeenaBowman
Occasional Contributor

Apologies for some cross-posting with the ArcGIS Pro community.  I am using Pro 2.2.4 and am unable to select by attribute for date/time when the data are an AGOL hosted feature layer.  I do not have any issues with date queries for file-gdbms, SDE and shapefiles.  Interestingly, the new Crime Analysis Select by Date and Time gp executes the query against an AGOL feature layer without issue. 

Select layer by attribute gp - TimestampSelect layer by attribute gp - Timestamp SQLSelect by Date and Time Crime Analysis gp

0 Kudos
2 Replies
DeenaBowman
Occasional Contributor

Upgraded to 2.3, but issue is ongoing when timestamp is used when querying a AGOL hosted feature service; the timestamp is automatically added when using the clause.  However, if the timestamp is removed from the SQL the query is valid and it executes accordingly.

KatherinePadilla
Occasional Contributor

Deena,

I am still encountering this same issue with ArcGIS Pro version 2.4.1.  Was there a bug ever issued for this?  I ended up looking at the SQL and deleted the "timestamp" portion and had success as you did, thank you for this post otherwise I could not have completed my selections and models that heavily depend on the date and time.

Katie.

0 Kudos