Unable to export to fgbd in ArcGIS Online. Was working fine a week ago, no changes to the service.

11-20-2019 12:09 PM
ClayDonaldsonSWCA
Occasional Contributor II

Hello,

I use the export to fgdb functionality quite frequently. In the last couple of days, I have been unable to export. The item is created, but the .zip is corrupt.

I have tried on multiple services that were working just last week. None of the schemas have changed since I was last able to export/

Here is an example of the response I get from the browser each time:

{"status":"failed","statusMessage":null,"itemId":"57bf647b82b642ba9701a1169ce3adfa","jobInfo":{"jobId":"3185411c-e392-4ae6-ab06-6932f30c3af8::ypdMhhEhrtBXLtQv","jobType":"export"}}

Could anyone report if they are experiencing the same issue? Any troubleshooting steps I can take would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Clay,

I saw that you resolved this through a Support case - I'm glad Matt Tsui‌ was able to help out. Posting the resolution here to close the loop for other folks that might run into the same issue. 

The issue seemed to be something with the Sharing Settings and HTTPS settings. We resolved the issue by 1.) Enabling HTTPS 2.) Unsharing the hosted feature service, then deleting the group. As a result, we were able to sucessfully export a File Geodatabase from the hosted feature service. 

Thanks,

-Peter

0 Kudos