Trying to map travel drive time, but the data is not loading, normally takes a few minutes

12-14-2020 11:44 AM
KarenEden
New Contributor

Friday I could run an analysis to look at time and distance travelled, normally takes about 4 mins for the connecting lines to show, but logged on today, used the same process and just keep getting the whirling circle. I can upload my files, I can generate the visual map, but cannot get the connecting lines . . .  Any clue what's happening? was there an update that could have caused a glitch?

thanks

Karen

0 Kudos
1 Reply
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @KarenEden - thanks for the post. Are the sets of points you are using different each time you run the tool? If you are able to attach a File Geodatabase export of the data here I'm happy to test the data on my end. 

Can you also email pklingman@esri.com your ArcGIS Online subscription ID so I can take a quick look at the organization information from my end? 

There was an update on 12/8 but we haven't heard any other reports of this failing, so I'm not sure if what you're seeing is update related. I tested Connect Origins to Destinations in the ArcGIS Online Map Viewer and this worked on my side. 

Thanks,

-Peter 

0 Kudos