Tiled image in ArcGIS Online does not let me zoom in far

Jump to solution
11-10-2016 11:24 AM
AdrianWelsh
MVP Honored Contributor

I have published a tiled image and I have set the visibility range to the max. However, it doesn't stay. Take a look:

But, as soon as I set it, and zoom it, it changes back to its own preset default for no good reason. Is there any way around this? Is this a bug in ArcGIS Online?

Please help!

A link to the web map: http://arcg.is/2fouTew 

32 Replies
AlessandroValra
Occasional Contributor III

Sorry to bother again, but, would this be possible with services published with ArcGIS Server? I noticed you added a link to a server documentation that might be pertinent to my question (Map cache usage by clients—Documentation | ArcGIS Enterprise ), but the link does not seem to work as I can only see for a fraction of second the english version (which works fine), but then it suddenly switch to the italian one, which onlu reads "Page not found...". Anyway, thanks in advance for the answer and for any further response to this new question.

0 Kudos
JonathanHallam1
New Contributor III

Hi 

I have a similar problem, from reading the thread tells me how to solve it.

I have 2 tiled satellite images, one does zoom in far enough as I would like and I can't change it.

The other I created with my own tiling scheme not using existing as suggested above, which means when I put it in a AGOL map and add basemap it doesn't align and gives this error; 'The layer, 107996_1_OSR_tif, can not be added to the map because its coordinate system or tiling scheme can't be adjusted to align properly with the basemap.'

From this thread I can see how to solve it my issue is when I last published the tiled image it used 14 credits.

How can I reduce amount of credits used?

How can I see how many credits going to be consumed?

Regards

Jonathan

0 Kudos
RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Jonathan Hallam

you might want to take a look at https://community.esri.com/docs/DOC-2996  for your first question.  

You may want to branch your questions to a new thread if you still have questions.  It will get more view vs. a post that was already answered (and slightly different original post).  Could can refer back to this thread.