The layer, Census 2010 Tracts Georgia - SDEPUB.SDE.Census_2010_Tracts_GA, is not responding.

Jump to solution
04-08-2021 05:07 AM
AsiaFoster
New Contributor

The layer, Census 2010 Tracts Georgia - SDEPUB.SDE.Census_2010_Tracts_GA, is not responding. When I open my map I receive this error message and I am unsure why. I have this layer in a few of my web maps and the layer does not respond in any of the maps. I am also receiving this error message: "The layer, Census 2010 Tracts Georgia - SDEPUB.SDE.Census_2010_Tracts_GA, cannot be added to the map."

I have shared this map with my colleagues and they may not be able to access it correctly.

Please assist.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor
0 Kudos
4 Replies
George_Thompson
Esri Frequent Contributor

Where is the source of the layer?

Is it a layer from an Enterprise deployment?

Based on the limited information above, it seems that is a layer in an Enterprise Geodatabase. I would reach out to the administrator for that database.

--- George T.
0 Kudos
AsiaFoster
New Contributor

Hi George T.,

Thank you so much for your response. I have provided the information below.

This layer was developed by the Research & Analytics Division of the Atlanta Regional Commission to represent the United States Census Bureau's 2010 Decennial Census data at the census tract geography.

Atlanta Regional Commission Open Data and Mapping Group
Shared By: opendata@arc
Data Source: arcgis.atlantaregional.com

Please find the link below.

https://opendata.atlantaregional.com/datasets/2e73cc4a02a441ba968e6a63a8b526f5_56?geometry=-85.138%2...

0 Kudos
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor
0 Kudos
AsiaFoster
New Contributor

Ok. Thank you so much! That is such a huge relief. I will check again later this afternoon or tomorrow morning to see if the server is back up and running.

Thanks again,

Asia

0 Kudos