Symbology of voxel layer in ArcGIS Online

03-23-2022 02:02 AM
MatthewLau
New Contributor III

Hi all,

I published a voxel layer to ArcGIS Online, but the color scheme doesn't not match. For example, the dark green should be shown as red. I've gone through the layer property in ArcGIS Online. It seems that there is no option for me to change the color scheme. May I know if there any way to solve this problem? Any comment is welcome. Thank you!

MatthewLau_0-1648025810422.png

Matthew

0 Kudos
17 Replies
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor

Can you try 2 things

1) bring the hosted voxel layer back to Pro do you see the same thing

2) Open the scene layer package in Pro and see what the color scheme is.

0 Kudos
MatthewLau
New Contributor III

Thanks for the reply.

I brought the voxel layer back to Pro, and I saw nothing. The color scheme is still the same as shown.

MatthewLau_0-1648185446244.png

0 Kudos
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor

Did you check the scene layer package in Pro as well?

0 Kudos
MatthewLau
New Contributor III

Yes, I brought both of them to Pro. Voxel Scene Layer (hosted) didn't show anything, and I am not sure why it's in global scene. When I add the scene layer package, it cannot be added. Maybe coz I share the package from a local scene. If I add the package to the local scene, it works.

MatthewLau_0-1648277174246.png

0 Kudos
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor

When you add the Voxel scene layer package to Pro are the colors the same as the hosted scene layer?

0 Kudos
MatthewLau
New Contributor III

Yes, they are in the same color in Pro. Still, the color in Pro is totally different from the one in web scene. I have seen some people published their voxels and their colors are the same. I am not sure why my model is different...

0 Kudos
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor

If you can share the SLPK with me - invite russell_jsapi into a group and I can check out the package there. 

0 Kudos
MatthewLau
New Contributor III

I cannot invite you coz I only have one license, but I can upload the SLPK here if necessary. Really appreciated for the help!

0 Kudos
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor

Yup whatever is easier for you. I just need the package to do a deeper look.

0 Kudos