Select to view content in your preferred language

Styling-question (how to delete styles of values, that I don`t want to have in my map)

Jump to solution
04-11-2024 01:04 AM
KaiBehncke
New Contributor III

Dear users,

in AGOL I would like to use styles to visualize specific polygons of a implemented shape-layer.
I use the column "veg_mm" that has hundreds of values.
But I only want to visualize "wald" (forest), that has the values 1100,1200,1250...and nothing else...
You can see the problem in the image.

Is there any way to delete the visualization of values > 1250 ?

Thank you very much, Kai

Tags (1)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
KaiBehncke
New Contributor III

Ok, I found a solution. Its possible to work with "Groups". All the values I want to have I put in "Group 1". The values, I don`t want to have I put in "group 2". Then I deactivate visualization of group 2 and it works. You can see it in the screenshot.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
clt_cabq
Occasional Contributor III

You can also filter the layer to only include those values. If I'm wanting to be that selective I often rather filter than exclude values through symbology, especially if my end users are interacting with the layers a lot and potentially viewing the attribute table.

clt_cabq_0-1712848822777.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies
KaiBehncke
New Contributor III

Ok, I found a solution. Its possible to work with "Groups". All the values I want to have I put in "Group 1". The values, I don`t want to have I put in "group 2". Then I deactivate visualization of group 2 and it works. You can see it in the screenshot.

0 Kudos
clt_cabq
Occasional Contributor III

You can also filter the layer to only include those values. If I'm wanting to be that selective I often rather filter than exclude values through symbology, especially if my end users are interacting with the layers a lot and potentially viewing the attribute table.

clt_cabq_0-1712848822777.png