Some layers are not showing up in my ArcExplorer mobile app, but are there on the AGOL browser version. Any thoughts?

06-24-2019 01:12 PM
MatthewElbert1
Occasional Contributor

Certain utility layers are not showing up in the Arc explorer mobile app (iphones/ipads), and yet the layers are all there in the hosted services I've created on my AGOL account, and show up in the desktop browser version of the map.  Any ideas as to what the issue could be?  Any help on the matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

-Matt

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Katie_Clark
MVP Regular Contributor

Hi Matt,

Have you looked at this recent thread? Maybe it could help...

https://community.esri.com/message/860269-re-feature-layer-not-displaying-in-explorer-app-but-displa...

Best,
Katie

“The goal is not simply to ‘work hard, play hard.’ The goal is to make our work and our play indistinguishable.”
- Simon Sinek
MatthewElbert1
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the link to the thread Katherine.  A lot of the issues being discussed are what I'm encountering.  Of course the solutions aren't optimal (we don't use ArcPro, and changing symbology would be wonky for our staff out in the field).  I think I'll have to try to uninstall the windows update or something.  Frustrating stuff.  Thanks again for the thread.  I've sent out an email to my ESRI support rep and will probably try calling ESRI tech support again today to see if there's been any updates or easier fixes. 

Best,

-Matt

0 Kudos