Question about purchasing power dataset in living atlas

Jump to solution
11-25-2021 12:10 PM
wxyang007
New Contributor II

Hi there,

I've been trying to find prefectural level economics data of China and came across this dataset -- purchasing power in China provided by Michael Bauer Research. I hope to use it for my research but I can't find a way to download the data. As I looked at its data use policy (including Esri Master Agreement (E204CW) and supplemental terms), I am a little confused. It says for Michael Bauer Research International Boundaries data (which I guess the purchasing data falls into), customer's right to use data downloaded terminates 2 years after download. I don't know how to download it or if it is okay for me to just copy paste some of the numbers shown in the map viewer. I am using living atlas as part of an organizational account of a university in the US. If anybody knows how to access the data, please give me some advice. I really appreciate your time and help.

Best.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

One option would be to reach out directly to MB Research.

You could email Christiane Betzner (christiane.betzner@mb-research.de).

For more details, check Market data and digital borders for China (mb-research.de)

Think Location

View solution in original post

2 Replies
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

One option would be to reach out directly to MB Research.

You could email Christiane Betzner (christiane.betzner@mb-research.de).

For more details, check Market data and digital borders for China (mb-research.de)

Think Location
wxyang007
New Contributor II

I used a gridded global dataset of GDP for the pilot study but the dataset by MB Research is definitely newer and more accurate. Thank you so much for your reply and help!

0 Kudos