Problems with arcgis online, in general .......|| ¿os funciona bien Arcgis?

03-23-2022 06:04 AM
JavierCMartínezPrieto
Occasional Contributor

I don't know what is happening today that the whole arcgis online service is going wrong, it takes me a while to load the surveys, the webmaps take a while to load the maps or not load them at all, in the dashboard I don't see the popup windows even if they are configured as they were yesterday (they were).
I think there has been an update in general that is causing problems, this is the situation to publish a survey.

Greetings to all

###############ESPAÑOL#########################################

No se que pasa hoy que todo el servicio de arcgis online va mal, me tarda en cargar las encuestas, los webmap tardan en cargar los mapas o directamente no los cargas, en los dashboard no me aparecen las ventanas emergentes aun estando configuradas como ayer (que si salían).
creo que ha habido una actualización en general que esta provocando problemas, esta la situación para publicar alguna encuesta.

Saludos a todos

Javier C. Martinez Prieto
0 Kudos
3 Replies
MarianneFarretta
Esri Contributor

Hi Javier,
We did update ArcGIS Online last night, but the behavior you're describing is not expected and I'd like to help get you back up and running. 
Can you start a Support case to have one of our team examine the problems you've seen? And in addition, if you can send links to any of the maps or dashboards which are not loading or are loading in correctly, I can take a look as well. 
Thank you for letting us know--

Marianne

0 Kudos
JavierCMartínezPrieto
Occasional Contributor

Good morning,
I have managed to get the pop-up windows to show, but the solution is strange.
the popup windows appear when I select for the first time at a large scale (1:600000 approximately), but it doesn't work when the scale is smaller for example 1:5000 or 1:10000.
It only happens for the first selection, once you get the popup window, it works as before the update.

Greetings Javier

Javier C. Martinez Prieto
0 Kudos
MarianneFarretta
Esri Contributor

Hello Javier, 
Thank you for the reply and apologies for the delayed response--
We have been examining the pop-up behavior following the recent update and have adjusted some unexpected behavior. If you find this issue is still occurring, it will be helpful on our end if you start a Support case. From there, we can have all the right teams examine the issue and keep the case on track.
Thank you again for your feedback and attention!
Marianne

0 Kudos