Pop-up configuration does not translate from Pro to Online

Jump to solution
08-03-2020 09:24 AM
AnnaStam
New Contributor III

I have a point feature class of agenda items and a table of agenda item attachments. When clicking on an agenda item on the map, I want to see the related Attachment URL(s) (in the table). The below Arcade expression works perfectly in ArcGIS Pro:

var attachmentURLs = "<br><b><u>Attachments</u></b><br>";
var table = FeatureSetByName($datastore, "Agenda_Item_Attachments");
var sql = "AgendaItemID = '" + $feature.AgendaItemID + "'";
var tableFiltered = Filter(table, sql);
if (Count(tableFiltered) > 0) {
var row = 1;
for (var a in tableFiltered) {
attachmentURLs += '<b>' + row + '. </b><a href="' + a.AttachmentURL + '" target="_blank">';
attachmentURLs += a.AttachmentTitle + '</a><br>';
row += 1;
}
return attachmentURLs
}
return 'No attachments'

This part of the pop-up looks like this: 

However, when I publish to ArcGIS Online, the pop-up configuration does not translate at all. When trying to add the Arcade expression, I instead get unformatted text with no numbering and no hyperlinked URLs. Is this type of pop-up possible in ArcGIS Online?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
XanderBakker
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Anna Stamatogiannakis ,

Currently there is no support in ArcGIS Online, for interpreting HTML returned from a Arcade expression. It is something that is on the road map, but I am not sure when this will become available in the new map viewer.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
XanderBakker
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Anna Stamatogiannakis ,

Currently there is no support in ArcGIS Online, for interpreting HTML returned from a Arcade expression. It is something that is on the road map, but I am not sure when this will become available in the new map viewer.

0 Kudos
AnnaStam
New Contributor III

Gotcha. Thanks for the response Xander Bakker‌!