Layers not drawing completely after purchase

12-15-2020 07:00 PM
chrisshon
New Contributor

During the trial version, ArcGIS Online worked great without issue. After I upgraded to a personal license, all performance seems degraded and completely unusable. 

I've also performed joins that were added to the map from hosted csv files that are fairly large. One containing over 230K rows (SCY Registrations), which was loading great during the trial. 

The main issues I'm having are:

1. Layers are not drawing out completely or not showing at all. 
    • i.e. The "SCY Registrations" layer are comprised of points that don't display when checked. 
    • i.e. Both "PM Zips" and "SCY Registration" layers didn't draw out completely. 
      Screen Shot 2020-12-15 at 6.57.41 PM.png
  2. Some data tables error out and show a modal "Error - Accessing data failed"

Screen Shot 2020-12-15 at 6.53.18 PM.png

Any ideas? 🙏

3 Replies
jcarlson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Hosted feature layers will often have a maximum record count, after which you get the orange error icon.

Are the layers being added to AGOL the same way now as in the trial?

- Josh Carlson
Kendall County GIS
0 Kudos
chrisshon
New Contributor
Yes, I've seen the orange error when zoomed out which is expected, but
never had this issue when zooming in.

These layers have all been added during the trial period. Nothing has been
added after the upgrade.
0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @chrisshon - sorry you're running into this; this may need to go to Esri Support to resolve the issue with feature layers. 

Can you do a quick test for me? From the Content tab in the top navigation select Create > Feature Layer > choose any of the templates > follow the prompts to create a test feature layer. Does this succeed or fail?

If this does fail, can you send me an email at pklingman@esri.com or a direct message over the Esri Community with your ArcGIS Online subscription ID?

Thanks,

-Peter 

0 Kudos